When developing a custom IoT platform, time to market and ease of development are critical. Leveraging MMB's 10 years of experience in IoT platform deployments, our Linux gateway allows users to quickly get connected.
It is the ideal solution for customers looking to deploy their own IoT platform. Industry standard interfaces include ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, and Zigbee (enabled using MMB's RapidConnect firmware). With minimal development effort, the RapidConnect Gateway can be configured to form a Zigbee network, connect to other devices, and communicate their data to a cloud connection.
The RapidConnect Gateway contains numerous software libraries which are available in Python, Java, and C/C++ allowing product developers to work in their preferred language.
Many customization options exist so that the RapidConnect gateway can be configured to match your existing brand. The enclosure colour and top printing can be customized. The RapidConnect Gateway includes seven LEDs, which can be programmed through software to indicate different types of status or error messages.
Complemented by MMB's world-class support and software resources, the RapidConnect Gateway will minimize your development effort and shorten the time to market for your new IoT ecosystem.
Compatible Software Solutions:
This hardware is compatible with the following solutions:
To learn more about the complete portfolio of solutions that MMB offers, view our Software Compatibility Matrix.
- Programmable Linux platform running mainline Linux kernel
- Buildroot-based root file system
- Python 2.7 with available optimized numpy/scipy libraries
- Java 9, as OpenJDK 9
- 800MHz ARMv7 processor
- Up to 512MB DDR3 RAM, and 1GB NAND Flash memory
- Zigbee, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB
- Customizable enclosure colour and top panel printing to match target brand language
- 7 customizable status LEDs, which can be configured through software
- Dimensions: 130mm x 118.6 mm x 24mm
See our Hardware Design Resources to learn more.