RapidConnect USB Demo Board
The RapidConnect Demo Board is a flexible piece of hardware that provides simple interfaces to connect a RapidConnect Module to other devices for prototype purposes. Unlike the RapidConnect Development Board, the RapidConnect Module is soldered in place on the RapidConnect Demo Board.
The RapidConnect Demo Board also features a USB interface to allow it to be connected to a PC running the RapidConnect Desktop software for testing and serial firmware upgrades.
Many of our customers produce early prototypes of their new Zigbee-connected devices using a RapidConnect Demo Board, completing their initial evaluation and demonstrations before updating their PCB design to directly integrate a RapidConnect Zigbee Module.
Compatible Software Solutions:
This hardware is compatible with the following solutions:
- RapidConnect Thread - Coming Soon!
To learn more about the complete portfolio of solutions that MMB offers, view our Software Compatibility Matrix.
- Utilizes a RapidConnect Module with EFR32 SoC
- Includes RapidConnect embedded firmware
- UART communication by default, with SPI available through firmware update
- TX Power: 19.5 dBm
- RX Sensitivity: -98 dBm
- 118 dB link budget
- 128 μS wakeup
- JTAG interface for programming and debugging
- Dimensions: 71.8mm x 46.7mm