Please find the latest version of RapidHA desktop, hardware drivers, and documentation below.
For use with MMB Networks (white) USB Stick
Platform: Windows (32/64bit)
Rapid Connect USB Driver (legacy)
For use with MMB Networks (black) USB Stick, USB Development Board, and USB Programming Tool
Windows Installation Instructions:
Install driver before connecting hardware for the first time.
- Extract the zip file.
- Run MMBVCPInstaller-x86/x64.exe or Setup.exe and click "Install"
- When installation has finished, insert the RapidHA USB Stick.
- Windows will present the Found New Hardware wizard.
- From the first screen, select "No, not this time", and click Next.
- From the second screen, select "Install Automaticially" and click Next.
- If the Windows Logo Testing dialog appears, click "Continue Anyway"
- Click "Finish".